The Cabin in the Woods

Woah high concept man

5 friends go away for a weekend trip to a remote cabin that unbeknownst to them is a high tech big brother style cage controlled by some nerdy suits who are in actuality performing a ritual to appease the ancient ones and stop them from rising again (!).

This is all very wink wink and I was appreciating the satire but getting a bit sidetracked so I checked how long was left to watch and what? still 29 minutes where else can this fucking thing go?

I'll tell you where - down an underground elevator into a huge underground complex where everything listed in the picture above plus their friends and family make an appearance in an absolutely insane free for all. It's completely fucked. I never knew I had wanted to see something like that so much before. Thanks the movies.

YES - death by unicorn