Terminator Salvation
















Christian Bale what happened to you?  when did you become such a dick? watching this it's like he hasn't even seen the first 2 movies, his John Conner is just like a fucking robot.
Maybe this was some kind of actor choice he made, trying something different and making him more like a robot than the robots he's fighting? the irony? I'm just looking for any reason his performance is so dead. John Conner has to be charastmatic, a little crazy like his mum and not so serious that he can't fuckin smile at least once - he has to be a real human driving humans to want to survive and this John Conner couldn't inspire me to do shit.

There is some good robot action of course but suprisingly it's the low tech 1st generation terminators that are the most sinister with their fake looking frankenskin faces. The other robots don't look like robots designed by robots - they look like robots designed to be toys sold to human children.

I watched the extended version although I don't know what the extra stuff I got was - maybe more of the topless rain scene and more of the really shitty robot eels.

Kyle Reese is the only decent character in this. I feel sad. I wish Kathryn Bigalow directed this.



NO- $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$