This is it

I saw this in New Zealand and I could not fucken belive the quality of the sound, screen and theatre in general and this was a regular multiplex. I asked my sister if this was normal and she said yep pretty much. I'm used to way smaller screens, non soundproof walls, crap sound and lights left on throughout the entire film not to mention ripped seats that smell like BO. This theatre (Reading) was immaculate and the seats were thrones.

This is it contains film  footage of stage rehearsal, some cut together with CG inserts and some behind the scenes with dancers and other people involved. It contains all the songs you want to hear (apart from Speed Demon and Dirty Diana but I think I'm alone in liking those ones) and some seriously awesome dancing.

It's a little disconcerting to see how everyone kowtows to him, sure he's the boss but it's a little shit eating. Also I learnt that his website is called MJJC - hmmm JC eh? 

He's a bit of a cheese ball but still rocking the finger bandages (to hide track marks?) gold pants and kick arse robotic dance moves.

It always surprises me who likes Michael Jackson. My auntie who cried when he died. My cousins husband who at his wedding busted out Billie Jean dance moves EXACTLY like Michael. My friends brother who when drunk starts singing and dancing MJ songs and my gran who thinks he speaks so nicely! hell even I had a Michael J doll and rewinded thriller zombie dance a million times to try and learn the dance moves. He really does have this cross culture/ all ages appeal.

YES - high quality rehearsal footage and a great taste of what the show was going to be like.