The Bridge

Eric Steel recruited some people to film the Golden Gate Bridge in San Fransico for an entire year in which they captured a number of people jumping to their deaths.

And it's all sorts of people - old guys, young girls, middle age woman, guys dressed all in black they just fuckin climb over and off they go.

The film then shows interviews with friends and family and you find out that these people did have something in common in that they all had some form of mental illness some mild and some severe.

Apart from seeing the first person jump the thing that stuck out to me was when the guy who jumped but survived is telling his story about how he's on the bridge balling his eyes out about to kill himself, it's the worst fuckin day of his life and a tourist comes up to him and asks him to take a picture of her - she doesn't notice he's crying or anything. I think he took the picture and then jumped. I wonder if the tourist noticed him doing that?

YES - I really hope that I would notice someone on the bridge about to do this but I don't think so...